Satellite Direct Review
Hey, this is Alex,
You’re reading my unbiased and uncensored review of Satellite Direct.
Right now you’re probably wondering why I wrote this review and why am I sharing it with you. The thing is that when I was in your shoes looking for a quality Satellite Direct reviews, there were plenty of very biased reviews around. That’s why I wrote an honest review to help any of you who are trying to decide if Satellite Direct is right for you.
SatelliteDirect is not all shine and glory though as it’s got its weaknesses too. Throughout this review I’ll also be analyzing bad sides of Satellite Direct. If that’s something you don’t want to hear, you may as well leave now.
So let’s start by answering a simple question: what is Satellite Direct? It’s software that enables you watching TV on a PC (both Windows and Mac computers are supported). The whole process if very straightforward: first you download Satellite Direct software from ETVCorp’s website, then you install it on your computer, last you fire it up and watch thousands of TV channels (more precisely about 3500), webcams and other kinds of feeds. You don’t need anything else (like set top box, satellite dish or extra cash for subscription bills).
So how does Satellite Direct work? It’s basically a collection of video feeds freely available on the internet. A huge collection though – over 3500 channels! That’s a lot of channels and to be honest you’ll probably never even go through all of them because there are simply too many. It’s a good idea to bookmark your favorite channels just to make sure you don’t get lost while browsing through the collection. Those channels are not just TV channels though. There are also plenty of live local channels, prerecorded shows and I’ve even seen some webcam live feeds. Clearly there are lots that are pretty much useless, but even after you clean them up, you’ll end up with way too many channels to watch. They’re sorted into groups based on the country of origin. A good side of Satellite Direct is that these are channels from all over the world unlike with cable packages where you only get local channels. Software also comes with thousands of movie trailers, hundreds of radio channels and other pretty neat features. But these are not the main features of the software so we won’t go into details.
Here are a few preview screenshots of Satellite Direct:
One thing I absolutely love about Satellite Direct is that it can be accessed from anywhere. I’m a frequent traveler and my laptop travels with me wherever I go. So when I’m abroad I simply connect to internet (wi-fi or mobile), run Satellite Direct and watch TV just like if I was home. That’s really cool because I never miss my favorite sports games and shows this way.
To sum up – I really like Satellite Direct. I won’t deny it – it’s got its weaknesses, but it’s very cheap and it brings added value to my life (especially the part about traveling and watching TV abroad). Clickbank (and ETV Corp – the creators of Satellite Direct) offers no questions asked money back guarantee, proving they’re confident about their product. So to summarize:
The good stuff:
- Satellite Direct is dirt cheap – a one-time payment of $29.95.
- You can access thousands of foreign channels that are usually not available with other TV services.
- You can watch TV from any location at home or while on the go (ideal for travelers).
- You get extras like Trailers, Radio Channels, etc.
- If you still don’t like it, they offer no questions asked money back guarantee.
The bad stuff:
- You need to be connected to the internet while using the software (faster it is, better quality you get).
- There aren’t many High Definition (HD) channels included in Satellite Direct.
- You will not get 3500 TV channels (some of those channels are local webcams, some are of low quality and some are not operating all the time). Still, you’ll have at least 1500 good channels to choose from, and to be honest you’ll never come even close to watching all of those since that’s just too many. It’s still nice to have a choice though!
- You’ll have to go through the list and bookmark your favorite channels, because there are so many of them – there’s a bookmarking system that makes this task much easier.